Swollen jaw and neck with bruising due to fall, persisting ear and throat pain, clicking jaw sound. Bothersome?

I had a blunt force fall onto a glass aquarium which did not break fortunately in such a way I could be cut. I did however fall directly onto the metal edge. My jaw and neck were swollen and bruised and now two weeks in and several physio visits I still have neck pain (muscular) and some swelling and bruising to jaw and neck tissues. My concern is I still have a deep pain in my ear and pain in my throat when I swallow even water. I also have a clicking sound in my jaw when I open and close my mouth or when I chew. Should I be worried about a break/ fracture to any small bones or long term effects.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012