Swollen itchy ears with pain. History of hemorrhoids and allergy. On antibiotics. What is this?

My husband seems to have hemorrhoids in his ears. We just returned from the beach, and his ears were swollen and itchy, and they hurt a lot. He has a history of hemorrhoids in his family, but he has been affected in his ear. He also has allergies in springtime, and the allergy itchiness makes his ears worse. He s on antibiotics these days, but they don t seem to me working. I m looking online but I can t seem to find relevant information about hemorrhoids in the ears. Please help, is there any remedy for that? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012