Swollen, itchy dry throat, redness at the back of the throat, random cough post taking cum in mouth. Partner negative for HIV. Chances of contraction?

Hi. I have recently been exposed to having cum in my mouth. The man that I was pleasuring did not tell me before he got off. The next day, I woke up with a swollen, itchy and dry throat. The back k my throat is very red. I i also have this random cough now. It has been 4 days since, and it is still hurting. I have been reading online.... Worst thing ever! It scares u half to death! Lol I have read that HIV can cause sore throat etc. I was tested negative a couple months ago. The man said he was negative, but u never know. Any advice you can give would be very helpful. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012