Swollen inner labia, no bumps or pain or discharge, gets irritated after intercourse. What treatment should be taken?

My left inner labia has been swollen for 8 months. It s soft smaller than a golf ball, not painful and no bumps or discharge . My doctor asked if it was painful and I said no. Nothing was done 7 months ago but it is a little larger. It sometimes is irritated after intercourse with my long term fiance. What can I do to make it go away? And NEVER come back? My hygiene is above the norm, so I am confused. My doctor tested me for everything and all was negative 7 months ago.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012