Swollen inner corner of the eye, pressure in the sinus, headache. What would be causing this?

Hello, The inner corner of my left eye is slightly swollen. It is pretty tender from the corner of the eye all the way to the top side of my nose . Throughout the day, every few minutes or so, a tear will come down my cheek. I also have a bit of a headache stemming from this problem as well. I first noticed the tenderness about a week ago and has slowly become more pronounced. I also feel pressure in my sinus on the same said as well.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013