Swollen inguinal lymph nodes, pain in groin. Had sex. Is it STD?

I am a 15 year old male with swollen ingunial lymph nodes. I recently got kicked with a soccer ball in my groin about a week ago, after experiencing continuous pain , I now realize my igunial lymph nodes are enlarged. I've been researching the possibilities and one says std, I've only ever had one sex partner and we were deffinetly each others first, can I rule out std? Could the cause of swollen igunial lymph nodes be due to the hit, I also lift weights daily, could it be a hernia?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013