Swollen, inflamed lump on labia with intense pain, sensitive to touch. History of uterine fibroids. How can I get rid of this?

i was diagnosed several years ago with UTerine Fibroids . But a few days ago, I noticed some pain originating in my labia . Upon inspection, there appears to be a swollen inflamed lump on my labia that is quite sensitive to the touch. From what I ve read, it IS possible to get these external fibroid masses, but it s very uncommon. I know seeing a doctor is obviously best, but I m self-employed, and uninsured, so it s not exactly simply just to pop into the doctors for an exam right now.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012