Swollen, infected eye lids. Clindamycin Phosphate Gel or Sodium Fusidate Ointment, Which is advisable?

Hi there, I got a kind of infection on my eyelid, where in the eye lid get swollen and slowly the skin gets pealed away. i did consult a doctor and he did prescribe an ointment or some kind of gel. but i dont remember the name of that gel. there are 2 kinds of gel at home, one is Clindamycin Phosphate Gel and the other one is Sodium Fusidate Ointment. So it will be a great help if you could help me in informing which would be the Gel my doctor would have prescribed.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013