Swollen head after hitting on left side, sore to touch, headaches, pain in top left side jaw. Reasons ?

I fell and hit the left side of my head just in front of my ear quite hard last friday. It was swollen the next day and has been sore to touch ever since. Today I developed a painful headache starting from the damaged area up through my temple and across my forehead . I am also experiencing an aching feeling in the top left side of my jaw, under my teeth . The headache has been constant for about 3 hours and I have taken painkillers to no effect.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013