Swollen, hard, movable lymphs on sides of neck, large nodes on abdomen, groin, adam's apple. Cause of worry?

Hello. I m a 20 year old male, average weight and build. For about the last three years I have had swollen, hard, movable lymph nodes that can be felt on both sides of my neck (one being about 2-3cm in length). I can also feel one large node in the left hand side of my abdomen , above my groin , that feels immovable, hard and about 3cm in length. I also have smaller movable ones on the right. These have been of concern to me, so I regularly check myself for changes. None of them appear to have changed within the last year, but every so often I keep finding new lumps , such as under my jaw and abdomen. Lately my throat has been causing me concern, as I can feel several hard immovable lumps around my adams apple (which has also gotten slightly larger). As well as this, my right ear canal has been slightly closed up and stiff feeling for the last 6 or so months. Should I be concerned about these symptoms? I convinced myself that I had lymphoma when the lumps first appeared, but my doctors didn t take me seriously. Should I persist in them investigating these lumps more carefully (last time I had a blood test which showed nothing)?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012