Swollen hands, feet, on vytorin, spirolactolone, chest heaviness, weight gain, alternate medicines ?

I have been waking in the morning with swelling noted to my hands and feet. I drink water all day and into the evening thinking that i need more. Then I questioned that it might be PMS . I exercise everyday, either walking, weight training, or yoga . I am on Vytorin and have been for 6 years. I do take Spirolactolone 100mg daily. I am noticing some heavy feelings in my chest areas at times and an occasional cough, but no other symptoms. I have seen the scale increase almost 5 lbs. and I have not increased my diet or snacking , because I dont. I need some help.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012