1. as you haven't mentioned your age, it is not possible to answer about PMS, is it PRE or POST menopausal syndrome?
2. you are just catching the fluid level which is wrong, instead check with your Doctor about your Renal function (Blood urea,Serum Creatinine
,BUN,GFR) to make sure that kidneys are working properly.
3. Vyotrin (Ezetimibe and Simvastatin) is used to lower high blood cholesterol level (please mention about your current Lipid profile
4. for how long you have been taking Spironolactone
and for what symptom did your Doctor prescribed the same, any h/o hypertension?
5. because you are taking spironolactone daily, please check your potassium level as it causes dangerous Hyperkalemia
, along with any noted acne,hirsutism,alopecia in you??
6. side and severe effects of spironolactone are persistent cough, muscle weakness
, and drop in heart rate, consult with your Attending Physician about the same who will/may recommend for ECG,Chest X-ray, Echo, potassium level, and necessary medicine and life style modifications.
7. since you are on spironolactone which is a potassium sparing diuretic avoid other sources of potassium as (tomato,potato,cheese,banana,coconut water,fruit juices, soya bean, papaya, grapes).