Swollen hand with no movement. Taking injections on the wrist and back. MRI showing deteriorating disc and bone spur

Over the last three years I have totally lost dexterity in my right hand . I cannot write my name or hardly button my shirt. My hand is pale and swollen. I have had injections in my wrist and neck, yet no relief. I do have stiffness in my neck and pain in my shoulder and somewhat down my arm. MRI showed some deterati g disc and minor bone spur but not enough for the dr to feel was the cause but tried injection s at my persistence .
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013