Swollen hand and legs. Taking telekast - L. Reoccurs again. Looking for permanent cure

hi, i am having a problem of swelling in my hand and legs, which generally starts with a day and last till 24 hours, then gradually it disappears, and it is happening in a span of 2-3 days, i was taking Telekast - L as prescribed by a doctor, i took that approx. 1 month but a i skipped it for one day the swelling happen again.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you have allergies allergy can be triggered at any time at any age with any substance suddely
it can be medicines used for other ailments
soaps shampoo ointments food clothes or pollens
ned to get allergy doctor consultation to find the cause
till you are taking anti allergic can be contd add antiallergic ointments