Swollen gums with inflamed glands on both sides, pain in ear, head and tonsils, intense pain on one side of the face, taking ibuprofen. Could it be wisdom tooth eruption?<br>

Hello, my partner thinks his wisdom teeth are coming through, he has swollen gums , inflamed glands on both sides, pain in his ears, tonsils and his head and agonising pain down the left sideof his face. this is constant agonising pain he is unable to sleep. the doctor suggesting taking ibruprofen and that is all. the pain is now becoming unbearable.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012