Swollen gums, pressure on teeth. Used antiseptic mouth wash. Anything to be alarmed about?

So my gums were swelling a bit and when I placed pressure on my teeth it was a strange pressure. my teeth felt loose but when I tried to move the teeth with my finger they seemed very much so intact. So I upped to brushing three times a day instead of two-did a salt rinse and placed salt on what I possibly thought might be infected places..flossed lots..and did antiseptic mouth wash. Last night the pressure in my mouth finally went away in my gums and face and I was able to *eat* properly and it felt so great but even now my teeth feel like they have these weird gaps... Is it anything to be alarmed about? my gums aren t red but not pink..they re like a weird inbetween and there s purple on the gum...very light barely noticable like..light brusing. I m seeing a dentist Tuesday but is there anything to be horribly alarmed about?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012