Swollen gums covering wisdom tooth, swollen lymph node behind tongue. Put peroxide. Treatment?

I have a swelling gum which is covering half of my wisdom tooth . It has been been swelling for 3 days and i have gargled perxide and water solution, water and salt and even putting the peroxide around my gum and tooth using cotton bud. I can feel swelling lymph node behind my tongue. I am having hard time swallowing food coz it hurts and opening my mouth. Please advice me on what to do and what do you think this might be.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012