Swollen gums between wisdom tooth. Took Brufin and Amoxicillin, puss coming out from it. Cause for swelling?

Hello all, Hope you are doing well. I had a swollen gum(between wisdom teeth and teeth before that) last week and it was paining a lot. I took Ibrufin(anti inflammatory and pain killer) and amoxicillin- antibiotic for 2 days. The swelling and pain got reduced but I observed fus coming out from the gum. Is it normal?..Do I need to take any care here? What might be the reason for swelling? Thanks a million Harry
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013