Swollen gums and lymph nodes, toothache, headache, ear and facial pain, rash in body. What to do ?

Hello Dr I am having a toothache since 2weeks ago but it got worse last week. My gums and the lymph nodes were swollen , I had headaches and ear - facial pain, and rash in my calp and, On friday I went to the dentist and he sent me to the specialist for today tuesday. He did not give me anything, but on friday night I started feeling worse and I have fever, so I decided to talk with my primary care p, and she prescribed me antibiotics, until my visit to the dentist in 4 dys. Today I went to see the specialist and he did not give me anything neither. I noticed that my symptoms are better, but I still have pain, sensitivity , and rash. What I can do?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012