Swollen gum,lip and eyes. Tried apple vinegar and sinus medication. No response

I have no way to pay for you service I want to thank you help anyway I gust I must pray to god for his help is free. some of us must do what we can do. I never had any gum problems but a few day ago my up gum has became sore and has swollen up my upper gum and lip I though it was my sinus but the medcation is not working I can afford any medical help I am tring Apple vinger today. none of the teeth hurt just my lip and gum. My one eye was swollen this morning but it has went down. I sinus medication but it has not stop the swollenig. I do not take any drugs or drink. so what do you thing it maybe.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013