Swollen glands under armpit, unprotected oral sex. Chances of contracting HIV?

Hello I have a question about 4 days ago a develop one swollen glands under my right armpit it s swollen over 2 cm and red and it hurt when I touch, and I am worry bout sexual transmission diseases what exactly happen I notice swollen glands 2 days after I had sex with one female ( I am male) I had protected sex with condom but I had unprotected oral sex (I licked her vagina ) and 2 days later I notice swollen glands under my right armpit so I want to know is there is possibility that I got swollen glands due to oral sex ? is it possible infection of Hiv ? I am very worried ..Looking forward to hear from You...
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012