Swollen glands, sore throat, stuffy ears, fatigued, advised course of zythromax. Still no help. Is it Jaundice ?

Hello, I m at 43 year old female, and normally pretty healthy. Here are my symptoms... 1) Tuesday: 4pm suddenly, my throat started getting sore 2) Wednesday: Swollen glands, sore throat , stuffy ears, fatigue/really tired (went to bed at 5pm for the night) 3) Thursday: 2:45 Dr. apt - he diagnosed me with Pharyngitis started a coarse of zythromax, (again when to bed at 5pm), woke up around 9ish and noticed that my upper respiratory area hurt when I breathed. 4) Friday: Awoke to all the same stuff, except my upper respiratory pain is spreading down (only to my breast area) as the day goes on. My throat is not as sore as it was, and my ears feel better, though my nose is now running a little (clear) but not stuffed up. Also noticed the roof of my mouth is yellowish. So, any clue whats going on with me? Should I seek further medical advice re: the soreness in my upper respiratory area, or will the zythromax take care of that? Also whats up with the yellow color on the roof of my mouth - do ya think I could have Jauntice?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012