Swollen glands in the neck with pain. Suffer from Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Any advice?

Hi my mum was diaganosed 4 years ago with follicular non hodgkins lymphoma and finished mab therapy last feb however 2 weeks ago she was told she has swollen glands due to the disease again and a gland in her neck swelled to a large size overnight, this lump is hard and painful. Is this lymphoma and this mean that it is becoming more aggressive, also what is expected life expectancy with this type of cancer . Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013