Swollen glands in neck, mild temperature. Taking ibuprofen or paracetamol. Help?

Hi, My partner has had swollen glands in the neck for 2days. He now has a low temperature of 35.1 in one ear and 35.5 in the other ear. He says he doesn t feel himself a nod feels tired. He is lying down wearing clothing and covered with a duvet. He is aged 43 yrs and has no known health problems. I m concerned about the low body temp. Should he take paracetamol or similar like ibruprofen? Your advice would be most welcome thanks. Sandy
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013