Swollen glands in groin and neck after alcohol consumption. Is this a symptom of Hodgkins diseas?

The last couple of times I have consumed alcohol my glands have become swollen and painful the next day. The first incident my neck glands swollen and became very sore. The last two have caused pain in my groin area the next day- my glands here have noticeable here for a couple of weeks.. Feel pea size, relatively firm and painless most of the time. The doctor have examined me and felt a swollen gland in one of my armpits and either side of my groin. (my neck ones had gone down) I have had blood tests and they have come back clear. I have booked another appointment with the Doctor as the day after drinking alcohol( the first two times, I probably had a little too much, but the latest episode I only had a couple) different areas are tender and achey. Has anyone heard of this before? I am aware that this is also a symptom of Hodgkins (chronicle Google self diagnoser) but I believe this symptom usually occurs almost immediately after consuming alcohol. I don t feel my Doctor is taking me seriously and would really appreciate any feed back whilst I wait for my appointment.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Hi, Kayleigh,
Thanks for query.
I think this problem has no relation with taking alcohol.
As you have enlarge lymph nodes in multiple places, it requires evaluation.
There is possibility of having Hodgkin's disease.
Consult physician and get examined.
Ok and bye.