Swollen glands in armpit and breasts, hysterectomy , swelling during ovulation, hormone check or mammogram required ?

I have glands under my arms and on my breasts that swell every two weeks. I had a partial hysterectomy two years ago, and these glands would only swell when I would ovulate once a month, but lately I have been swollen more and more and in pain . In December I developed costachondritis, and it seems to get worse whenever these glands become overactive. My right armpit gets a lump during this swelling around the size of a marble. Is there something that I can do for this? Or should I get in for a hormone check or mammogram?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012