Swollen glands in anus, painful to have sex, skin tag. What is happening?

hi. my famly doc . said that its swollen glands they are like a white color they stick out a quarter inch when i sit on the potty or spread my legs to wash in the shower. it painful to have sex it feels uncomforteable to wipe, wash,set a certain way. when i have sex i get undiscrible sharp pain in my stomach on the left side now on the outside of my stomach two bumps appeared after i had a dnc for left over placenat from having a baby 6 months ago they get sore when the glands are sore or when i have tite clowes on or even just beend a sertion way to the left. i dont no what they are, no one can tell me. but the glands didnot start in till i had rough sex for the frist time after i had the baby i was tighting down there so it would feel tite an nicer for him after we were down i went to the bathroom and thats when i noticed something wrong down there and something was sticking out of the hole were the mail would insert his peter it felt like a rilly big skin tag but now its juct geting worse as i let it go cause i dont no how to tack care of it or the none stoping pain from the insidde to the out iv never had this befor and i would like to have sex with my babys dady agin with out the pain but mostley the wernis feeling like something is falling out when its not
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Dear Ma'am,
If I understood well what your described, you had rough anal sex and since then you have anal pain. Ift that's the case, then its is probably hemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anus) often a complication of anal sex without lubricant or done roughly. A visit to a doctor will permit u get some medication to calm the pain and get the "glands" back in place as well as rule out any possible sexually transmitted infection (especially if sex was unprotected).
Wish u quick recovery.