Swollen glands behind ears, throat, headache. Cure for symptoms?

GOOD DAY, I HAVE SWOLLEN GLANDS BEHIND EARS AND A SWOLLEN GLAND ON RIGHT SIDE OF FRONT THROAT. WITH THIS I HAVE CONSTANT HEADACHE AND SOMETIMES A RINGING IN MY HEAD. MORE THAN TWO WEEKS AGO MY NECK AND JAW STARTED GETTING STIFF. IT FEELS AS IF MY MUSCLES IN FRONT OF THROAT AND IN BACK OF NECK ARE ALSO GETTING STIFF AND PAINFUL. HEADACHES ARE CONSTANT WITH SOMETIMES A BURNING SENSATION FROM BACK NECK UP TOWARDS MY HEAD AND I HAVE A PRESSURE FEELING IN BOTH MY TEMPLES. I'M FEEL NAUSEAS, CRAMPING AND RUNNY STOMACH. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Hello there!
it seems like you have got mastoid infection superimposed with otitis media which explains all your symptoms
Do complete blood count, tympanometry, tympanocentesis, myringotomy, assoiciated with some plain radiographs.
you will need antibiotics , and medcicines for fever and pain. but the better option is to go see the ENT officials nearby cause you might need intervention and drainage in case required. with out examining i really cant tell what is it. could be just the swollen lymph nodes, or could be abscess, bezoalds, could be parotid gland infection, could be any thing,

a physical exam is needed.
so i recommend a visit to ENT specialist.

Dr Shafi Ulah Khan