Swollen glands and pain in the neck. TB diagnosed. Not responding to Forecox, Ondem and Taximo

Good Evening Sir!. and i am suffering from tb gland both sides of my neck is swollen from last month .but there is no relief. and i am also face a heavy pain in my neck. what can i do ??? i am taking FORECOX 225,ONDEM-4, TAXIMO-O 200, & VHAOVERAN 50 GE..!!! But i am not better.. please help me and tell me something..
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
piease discuss with your md regarding resistant tband also look into possibility of a last resort surgery may help