Swollen glands along neck, hurts to turn neck, no soreness in throat, severe tiredness. Had mono weeks ago. Mono relapse?

I had mono about 8 wks ago. But lately, I have had swollen glands all along my right neck . No sore throat but it even hurts to turn my neck at times. Feels like I have a rock on the right side of my throat when I swallow . Very sore to the touch on the outside of my neck. But no stinging or sore throat. Doesnt hurt like it did with the mono. And my tiredness seems to be worse rather than better. Can a person relapse from mono?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012