Swollen glands after throat infection, pus bumps in back of throat cleared up with Amoxycillin. White sores on tongue. Is it recurring ?

Hi there. I ll get right to the point. A week ago I caught a throat infection and my glads were swollen, as well I had puss bumps in the back of my throat, with a few white sores on my tongue . I was taking Amoxicillon that I had from a previous infection, and it cleared up with taking it. Well now I believe it may be back. I have had one or two white sores on my tongue for two weeks now, but in the past couple days they have spread rapidly; there are now several on the left and right side of my tongue , as well my other symptoms have came back, and I am concerned because I have no idea what these symptoms may possibly add up to. Please if yo know of any possible outcomes of these symptoms, please state them with detail.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013