Swollen gland on neck, pressure in head, no cold, sinus infections. Cancer?

Hi for a couple of weeks I feel that my gland on my right side is swallon and feels tight. Also inside my lower mouth on the right side i feel soreness but no pain. I have pressure on my right side of the head but no pain. No fever. I have not had a cold or sinus infections in months. I am a smoker and concerned. I m not sure if it could be. Should I wait it out with home remedies or see a family practicioner, or an ENT. Should I first be looked by a dentist to make sure it s not from any dental issues? Just not sure what step to follow and this is kinda scary since cancer is the new killing machine..thank you
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012