Swollen gland on neck, ear pain, sore throat, bump on tonsil. Tonsil cancer?

about a month ago i noticed a gland on the left side of my neck was swollen. i ignored it and now its starting to hurt really bad and ive been noticing my left ear has been hurting alot and ive had a sore throat for two weeks now and i got my mom to look at my throat and she said there was a bump on my left tonsil . i also took a flashlight and stuck my toungue out so i could see my throat and i noticed a large white bump but when i stuck my toungue back in my mouth i couldnt see the white bump anymore but i stuck it back out and i saw it again....i have been freaking out about tonsil cancer but im only 17 and it says usually kids dont get it but i dont know im really kinda scared....
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012