Swollen gland behind ear, jaw pain, weight loss, was suggested due to anxiety. Advice?

Hi doc, I am a 40-year-old female, about few months ago, I experienced jaw pain started from the gland behind my right ear especially two weeks before my menstrual cycle, and lately I felt the gland behind my right ear has slight swollen with tenderness, I had good appetite but still having weight lost around 2 kg in a few months, i approached an ENT earlier and I was told having anxiety, what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012