Swollen from waist, blotchy spider like red arms. Taking lopressor. Tests normal. What is disease causing symptoms?

My name is Amy, 32 yrs old. My doctor put me on Lopressor 50mg, never had hypertension before in my life it continues to spike daily. I m 5 9 150lbs., so not overweight and my ANA came back abnormal nRNP 164.00 and ANA a 30. Swollen from waist up, I have Raynaulds (diagnosed when I was 18)and blotchy spider like red arms. I desperately want to know what s going on. Saw a Rheum 2 days ago, no help there. He ran a urinalysis and lipid profile. Both came back ok.... He is dismissing an auto- immune disorder .
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012