Swollen forehead and eyes, took Deloday for swelling. Had sun burn on forehead. Remedies ?

My mother and I are on holiday and her forehead and eyes have swollen. The doctor in Turkey gave her Deloday to reduce swelling . She has taken 2 tablets (1 daily) for the last 2 days. She has been sitting in the sun for 3 consecutive days. She burnt her head slightly but is also using a face sunblock. Could it possibly be a combination of all these things that has caused it? She is no longer sitting in the sun. She has now taken to sitting in the aircon room with I ve on the affected area. Can you please kindly advise if there are other remedies to help in with the process.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012