Swollen foot with pain after a fall. Tried tylenol. Further treatment?

Hey, 2 days ago i jumped off a height and i landed flat footed. It hurt very much and soon i went to the hospital. The doctors did xrays and said nothing was broken and by the time i got home, my foot was HUGE! The swelling had gone crazy. I cant move it alot or put pressure on it or else it would hurt a lot! School is starting in a few days i have to get this fixed, i have been putting ice on it and taking tylenol and i even put Rub-a535 but its still swollen and i cant walk on it. Anything you can tell me to fix this? PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT i would really appreciate it please please please. -Asad
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012