Swollen foot, bruise after dropping ice pack, lump on that area. Anything to worry?

I dropped a solid ice pack on my left foot about 3-4 weeks ago. The spot that was hit became bruised and very swollen. Ironically enough, I applied the same ice pack that fell on my foot to make the swelling go down. Most of the swelling went down after about a week, and the bruising took about 2 weeks, but I seem to have a small lump left on the area that was injured that still hasnt gone down. The pain is gone but is that something I should consult my doctor about?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013