Swollen foot and head pressure after drinking beer. Blood in urine, fever, muscle ache, joint cramps. Due to withdrawal from steroids?

My right foot swelled up after having a few beers the night before. My Dr. thought it could be gout so he put me a steroids. I have had an enormous amount of head pressure as well. I have been taking ibuprofen , about 1000 mg a day to subdue the headache . Then there was blood in my urine so I stopped taking the ibuprofen and it went away. I have low fever 99.5 deg F and muscle achs and joint cramps. Thought it may be from the withdrawal of steroids but I only took them for a week and its been 2 weeks now. Any ideas of what this could be?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012