Swollen foot after an injury. Pain while applying pressure. Normal foot x-ray. Any suggestions?

I fall in a hole and my foot got stuck? This was about a month ago. I thought i might have spraining my foot. My right foot is swollen a little not much. Its hurt on the very top of my foot. I can t wear shoes with it. any kind of pressure put on it hurt and i want to scream or cry. It hurts that bad. I had a foot x-ray done nothing is bad broken what they can tell. Can you help by any chances. Thank you Sincerly Jessica
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012