Swollen foot. Lower back and leg hurting. What could be the problem?

HI my daughter is 10yrs old and her right foot swelled up last night and then the next day she said her lower back down her butt into her right leg is hurting . she was at camp all week and of course running around she says she didnt fall or get hurt in anyway .I also no that she doesnt wear the right sneakers for support not sure if this is a problem she also seems to walk lately with her stomach pushed out and her knees kind turned in ..weird
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Get A good paediatric opinion as it might be a normal developmental over activity reaction of the child, if every other things are normal..........................regards