Swollen fingers, itchy rash over fingers and wrists due to beetle bite. Any solution ?

Hi Doc. Last year August I got bit by a small black beetle the next few mornings I woke up with a fever and my fingers swelled up and itchy rash developed all over my fingers and wrists. Puss was coming out for several months. Bathed my hands in water mixed baking soda or organic lavendar oil was the only thing that helped. Hands and wrists were better and then a month ago the itchy rash and swollen itchy fingers came back. It s not as bad as it was last year but I don t know what is causing it. No new bug bites I eat a very healthy diet. The dermatologist I had seen never tested the area in fact, the first dermatologist walked out of the room without giving me any help at all. The second dermatologist everything she gave me internally or externally made my skin burn and bleed for days on end, so she was of no help to me at all. Any clues what causes this and holisitic ways to cure it?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012