Swollen finger that hurts, unable to bend, tiny blisters in places where the hairs are. Treatment ?

uh... i woke up this morning *18 hours ago* and woke up with my finger a bit swollen and it hurt a bit, and right now it hurts badly i can barely bend it and it s getting worse. i not allergic to anything but it s getting bad and i tried lotion but it got SO annoying so i took it off and now it just get bigger harder and more painful i don t know what bit me but it on my index and where the hairs are it has tiny boils blisters i don t know help me please?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012