Swollen feet with blotches, skin feels ripped, taking medicines for heart valve maintenance. Cause?

Hello, I am female turning 50 soon. Taking heart valve maintainance medication; aspirin , toperall, water pills, lasix , for mitral valve regurgitation This problem defiantly started before the medication. So I know it isn t a reaction to medications. My feet swell .then get dark & light blotches all over. It starts in with swollen feet, then ankles, works it s way up the legs. It can last hours, days or several days. It s of rest makes it go away, but only for a few days. If it get bad it hurts. Skin feels like it could rip. but it hasn t ever. If it gets very bad my skin seems to be very sensitive for days after. Recently I lost a lot of weight without trying.( that could be from lasix, I went from size 18/20 to 12 ) I am also very tired and often fall asleep suddenly. I am thirsty an awful lot and even after I drink a lot. What can this be? Where should I go for care? What tests? I live in north New Jersey right near NYC. Thank you Jay.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012