Swollen feet after sitting in one place, echocardiography done. Please advise

i am 32 year old female. my problem is that i have noticed some swelling over my feet for past one month which comes when i sit in one place for over 3 to 4 hours. it disappears with walking and taking rest. it is non pitting in type. my bp is always around 110/70 mm Hg pulse rate around 88/minute. i had got a 2D Echocardiography done which says good biventricular function with EF being 68%(this was done two months ago). i do suffer from heavy periods for which i take mefenamic acid 500mg twice a day for three days every month. i take hematinics. my Hb% is 12.9 gm%(done two months ago) please advice
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012