Swollen face, lips, itchiness in vaginal area, allergic reaction. Prescribed flagystatin. Cure?

Hi, I was presccribed flagystatin and i believe i am having an allergic reaction . when i woke up this morning my face, lips were swollen and my vaginal area was very itchy throughout the night. Should i continue taking this cream, this was only day one for me. What other medications do you recommend for this to avoid an allergic reaction. I am going out of town today for work so i won t be able to see my family doctor. Please assist. I can try to see a doc tomorrow in. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013