Swollen face. No pain in teeth and gums

My husband woke up yesterday and his cheek(well right in the corner of his nose and cheek) was swollen, at first we thought it was an abscess tooth, but he says his teeth and gums don't hurt. This morning we woke up and it's bigger, please help!
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
hi so right under my cheek right above my throat really hurts and feels bigger what should i do
  Anonymous's Response

Hi. Is he  diabetic?? Swelling could be because of inflammation which could be a secondary to infection or secondary to injury or may be due to local allergic reaction.. Since the swelling is increasing, I suggest you to consult your doctor... In the mean time, local hot water fomentation will help in reducing the swelling..

Anonymous's Response