Swollen eyes, lips post long and hard cry. No improvement with a good sleep. Is lip swelling worrisome?

Last night some things happened and I had a really long, hard cry. Like normal, my eyes were swollen (a bit more then normal but I didn t think anything of it because I hadn t cried that hard in a long time). I also noticed that my top lip was significantly swollen as well which was weird, I have never had that happen before. I decided to sleep on it but it has been over 12 hours and the swelling in both my eyes and lip has hardly gone down. I m honestly not worried about the eye swelling, but is it normal to have your lip swell too?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012