Swollen eyes, droopy eyes. What is the reason?

woke up one morning with swollen eyes and very droopy under eyes, , every morning it gets worse and lasts through out the day, some say it to much sodium, but I juice for breakfast, juice for lunch maybe a little cheese and crackers, and i have a small meal for dinner, and I drink water through out day, what could be causing this problem, woke up crying this morning my under eyelids were drooping halfway down my nose, I work with the public, but to embarrased to show my face, what can I do for this
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear user
There are many causes for swelling of the eyelids. As per your history the swelling increases during morning we have to consider renal problem. Kindly consult near by physician he will be able to guide through investigations like urine albumin and other relevant ones to rule out renal causes.
thank you