Swollen eyelid, painful bumps on the face. Scratchy and watery eyes. Feeling pressure on the face

My left eyeid has swollen over the last three days. I also have several pimple like bumps around that area of my face. I first thought I may have gotten something in my eye but now I m wondering if it isn t something else.I have one red bump near my left eye brow and one near my nose . There are several of these bumps around my left temple area. My let eye is very scratchy and watery. Bumps are somewhat painful. It feels like there is pressure on that side of my face.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012