Swollen eye, sore ears, swollen and red throat with drainage, painful swollen nose, horrible taste in mouth, taken zpack. Cause?

Hi I have been having some problems, it started with my right eye . It was swollen and painful and I felt like I had something in the corner of my eye, next my ears are sore and now I have a lot of drainage down my throat , my throat is swollen and red and painful my nose is also swollen on the inside and extremely red, I also have this horrible taste in my mouth . Oh and I have been on antibiotics for 5 days now, and it was just a zpack. Well I think that sums it up
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012